M’ap Tann Pelen is the 17th main story mission in Cyberpunk 2077 (CP77). This walkthrough will guide you through all objectives, paths, dialogues, choices and endings of the M’ap Tann Pelen Main Job.
Quest Giver: Mr. Hands
Requirement: Complete “Double Life” Main Story mission
Mission Info: Well, we know the Voodoo Boys were behind all this, so that’s one step forward. Problem is, now we have to reach them somehow – two steps back. There are a a lot of things to be found in Pacifica, just usually not what you’re looking for. Good news is you already got your fixer: a man without a face to help you find this fart in the wind. Sounds like a fun fuckin’ delight.
- Call Mr. Hands
- Pursue other leads until Mr. Hands calls back
- Talk to Mr. Hands
- Go to the chapel
- Meet with your contact at the altar
- Talk with the contact
- Go to the butcher shop
- Ask the vendor for Placide
- Look into the camera
- Talk to the vendor
- Find Placide in the back of the shop
- Talk to Placide
- Follow Placide
- Talk to Placide
Starting Location: M’ap Tann Pelen
Call Mr. Hands
When you call Mr. Hands, you’ll ask him to help you make contact with the Voodoo Boys’ chief. There is only one dialogue path, so feel free to choose whatever you want.
- Don’t do any biz with them?
- Got something they want.
- Nope, sorry, it’s personal.
- Thought you could arrange anything.
- “Maman Brigitte”? That a nickname, a cover?
Pursue other leads until Mr. Hands calls back
Complete any Mission, Side Job, or Gig, and Mr. Hands will call you soon after.
Talk to Mr. Hands
- OK, so who do I talk to?
- What’s the job?
No choices here, to get you in the door with the Voodoo Boys, you’ve been voluntold to do a job.
Go to the chapel
This is by far the nicest funeral that I’ve ever met a contact at.
Meet with your contact at the altar
Start moving through the crowd towards the altar, and eventually your contact will put his hand on your shoulder and turn you around to face him.
Talk with the contact
- You my contact?
- Wanna talk with Brigitte.
- This some kinda test?
- Whose funeral is this?
- Had to meet here? Not big on funerals.
Go to the butcher shop
Follow the waypoint to the butcher shop.
Ask the vendor for Placide
Talk to the guy behind the counter.
Look into the camera
Smile for the birdie.
Talk to the vendor
Identity confirmed, the vendor will direct you to the back room.
Find Placide in the back of the shop
Talk to the butcher, who will tell you to pay attention to the man behind the curtain.
Talk to Placide
- Told me at the chapel you’re the one to talk to.
- I wanna talk to Brigitte.
- Here I thought selling poultry was illegal (Reflexes 5)
A man of few words.
Despite your mother’s advice about never following a Voodoo Boy to a second location, you’ll have to keep up with him if you want to advance the story. Keep following him all the way to the hotel.
And prepare yourself for the worst job interview of your life.
Talk to Placide
- Why not send your own goons?
- Why’s that matter?
- Y’know what? Fuck this.
- You know him?
- Got a feeling we’re not gonna be best friends.
- Evelyn Parker. Ring a bell?
Placide is definitely not the Voodoo Boys PR person. He will scan you and find the relic chip.
- Unimportant. Busted anyway.
- The chip’s why I’m here.
- Besides that, everything’s OK?
Whatever you pick, eventually he will decide to give you the job.
- So… Am I the merc you’re looking for?
- GIM – what do I do once I’m in? (Cool 6)
- Haven’t asked to see my resume. (Body 5)
Placide shows you an image from a surveillance camera.
- Pretty advanced tech for the Animals.
- Definitely a custom job, that van (Technical Skill 16)
- Recordings all your handiwork?
After being interrupted, Placide continues:
- Animals aren’t the focus are they?
- Time for a break? Think someone needs your help.
Also, it looks like Placide has moved into your head and knocked over some of the furniture. Fun
- Gonna keep tabs on me, aren’t you.
- Know who the ‘runner is?
This deal is getting worse all the time.
- [Jack out and stand] Do this, and I get to talk to Brigitte, right?
- My pay – how much we talkin’?
Vague promises, forcible software injection into your neocortex, and constant supervision. What could possibly go wrong? Better head straight for the next mission, or Placide is going to throw a fit. For a man named Placide, he’s pretty highly strung.
This finishes M’ap Tann Pelen main quest in Cyberpunk 2077 (CP77). Now the next quest I Walk the Line becomes available.
For all other Quest Walkthroughs, check out the complete Cyberpunk 2077 Walkthrough.